It's been a while now since we've been developing and operating ZAIP.one, the SAP Business One Cloud solution. As we are constantly working on its development and improvement, we are bringing you a lot of fresh news. We have prepared a significant upgrade to ZAIP.one v3, which brings improvements mainly in the following areas.
Speed and stability
- complete new backend, which is many times faster
- e.g. Autodiscovery feature, which regularly maps the entire environment and changes, is currently up to 9x faster
- there is also a positive impact on the frequently used add / edit users feature
More recorded useful information
- higher speed allows us to get more useful information, eg. we've added records of installed add-ons
- this will allow us to gradually bring more information to the portal and make cloud operations easier and clearer
Open PSU Connection is easier to perform
- feature suitable eg. for consultants who do not need to be trained to use the Cloud Control Center (CCC)
- the ZAIP.one environment is clear and the function is easily accessible
- open PSU connection can also be made for another reseller operator than logged in to ZAIP.one
- after the timeout the operator will be automatically disconnected from the tenant, which has advantages in the next use (eg. avoiding problems with duplication of tenant)
Improvements in Add / Edit users
- clearer view of users, operators and assigned / free license types
- complex view from the customer's point of view, not from the tenant's point of view, i.e. all the necessary users information on one screen
Trial webform integration
- the entire process, from the lead request to the handover of the access is fully under your control
- approval management - you don't automatically set up what you don't want
- automated process with the possibility to insert manual steps
- integration to trial management, i.e. complex process including subscription management, reports, ...
- you won't make a bad first impression
Import SAP tenant (scheme)
- standard procedure is through SAP HANA Studio, which requires knowledge of the environment, HANA, CCC, ...
- via ZAIP.one, the process is much simpler
- through a new repository, it is easy to import the SAP scheme and directly assign it to the customer
Export SAP tenant (scheme)
- similar to schema import, this is a much simpler procedure without the need for CCC and SAP HANA Studio knowledge
- better auditability of operators' individual steps
Many other small improvements ...
- more specific info about tenant (prod, test)
- improved process of creating a new customer in connection with the reservation of system resources
And finally, remember ...
- all operations are logged and auditable, you have all under control
- you can always give us feedback or a request for improvement directly through the portal or via the Features page.