We are celebrating another big milestone for ZAIP.one! For past months we have been busy bees, working around the clock developing new cool features and improving operation of our portal - the true one-stop SAP Business One Cloud solution. Now that we are pushing these hot features live, we can't wait to tell You about it!
NEW VERSION HAS ARRIVED
What is new?
We have prepared a significant upgrade, which brings many improvements in the following areas:
Usability and efficiency
- Improved On-boarding navigation - introducing modal windows, check-list for new user, clear welcome screen & tool tips with arrows (to track progress)
- Better Trial creation - implementation of interactive calendar which now enables you to pick different trial lengths and gives more flexibility.
- New Account and Billing Menu - your products, invoices and all company information, now all neatly stored in one accessible place
- Portal updated to support CCC 1.1PL16 - corresponding and properly responding to latest cloud control center, with bugs resolved
- Enhanced compatibility with SAP v10 / SAP HANA 2.0
- Windows/Desktop App - improved maintenance of cloud setup, password management, session management, better customer on-boarding (currently running as Beta version)
User Experience and Interface
- Re-design of interface elements - array of changes to improve UI & UX
- Brand new Login screen - for easy access
- Running tasks - real-time progress bars to track your running tasks
- Optical and visual improvements - new colors matching ZAIP.one
Automation and Communication
- New internal chat - get in touch with us conveniently and faster
- Better email customization - templates and emails to your customers from our portal are now even more useful + you can generate and send yourself a Preview
- Multiple command support – special SQL command call; enables to improve automation of processes connected with creating new SAP Business One tenant
We hope you will love these improvements just like we do - let us know!
You can also send us your Request for improvement or Request a feature directly through the portal or via the Features page.